Teamleader Stock Control
Wat je gaat doen als Teamleader Stock Control
The Teamleader Stock Control takes care of optimal stock availability, correct stock height, and monitors / optimizes the (administrative) ordering process. The focus is also on process optimization, the automation of administrative tasks, SAP integrations and the operational purchasing process.
Ensuring optimal availability of stock based on TCOS (total costs of supply) for various entities. Team Leader for stock planner in Lelystad and Valkenswaard.
- Demand planning and forecasting
- Supply Chain Management
- Analyzing inventory data
- Process optimizations; automating processes
- Process optimization; improving processes
- Project: NPD (New Product Development)
- Inbound transport; incoming transport
- Key User SAP (in the department you are the contact person for problems concerning the system SAP)
- Key User SLIM4 (in the department you are the contact for problems concerning the system SLIM4)
- Inventory Management
- Complaint handling of suppliers
- Specials: selecting suppliers on the basis of TCOS
- Leading the team Stock Control
- Reports to the EMEA Stock Control Manager
Wat wij zoeken in jouProfile:
- Analytical skills
- Thinking beyond the process
- Positive thinking
- Challenges – changes oriented
- Leadership skills
- Stress resistant
- Communicative skills (bridge builder)
- Minimum HBO/HBO + level (business administration, commercial economy or transport and logistics)
- Required languages: Dutch, English
- German is an advantage
Waar je als Teamleader Stock Control komt te werkenOur client is a well-known name in the international construction world. They distribute high quality industrial nail, staple and screw systems, fasteners and related products for the construction and woodworking industry to all European countries, the Middle East and Africa. So you can say that connecting is literally their profession. You will work in a committed and driven team. Your new colleagues are enthusiastic and experts in their field. In addition, our client has a large number of branches within Europe.
Wat je terugkrijgt voor jouw inzet
You will be offered an extensive and careful induction process in which you will be well guided by a team of experienced colleagues. You will work in an international and dynamic environment, where informal manners are central. In addition to the good standard terms of employment, they offer a profit-sharing scheme and a good pension scheme.
Does this vacancy appeal to you or do you have any questions? Please contact Helen Riecker: email@example.com or 0624225970.