Supply Chain Specialist
What you will do as Supply Chain Specialist
- Planning and control of inventory of finished products to meet sales and distribution demand by collecting, analyzing and consolidating long- and short term Sales forecasts, performing.
- Managing procurement and supply chain activities and coordination with production planning, warehouse and sales.
When you are interested we will have a full job description.
Who are we looking for
Our client wishes you to have the following skills:
- Relevant education at Bachelor-level.
- Such over 3 years’ relevant experience.
- Result driven, creative mind, enthusiastic, pro-active and strong focus on relation management.
- Very good communication skills and customer attitude.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office software tools.
- Excellent knowledge of English language.
Where you will work as Supply Chain SpecialistOur client is an international organization with respect for everyone's culture and room for individual development. This is a job in a dynamic environment where every day is different. There is room for initiatives and ideas. You will work there with motivated and sincere colleagues who will welcome you warmly. They deliver quality products with a reliable and excellent image.
What you get in return of your effort
Our client is a stable, solid employer and offers a package of employment conditions in line with the market.
- A salary between €3.400,- and €3.800,-.
- Flexible working hours.
- You grow not only in your work, but also as a person.
- People who come to work for our client also remain in service for a long time.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and do you want to be considered for this vacancy? Then we would very much like to receive your application, supplemented with your motivation and salary indication.
Do you have questions or comments? Mail or call with Nikki Jansen ; firstname.lastname@example.org | 0619373929