What you will do as Software Engineer
Develop and maintain the software for the Control system of Electric propulsion systems in a Marine pleasure craft.
The type of projects includes:
- New product development.
- Value Improvement projects.
- Quality improvement projects.
Who are we looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering (or equivalent).
- Knowledge of CAN protocols.
- Fluent English in speaking and writing.
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally.
- The ability to work both independently and in a development team.
- Didactic skills, in particular for visual and textual content, using video/photo equipment.
- Excellent organizing, time management, collaboration, communication, and administrative skills.
Where you will work as Software Engineer
Our client is an international organisation with respect for everyone's culture and room for individual development. This is a job in a dynamic environment where every day is different.
- There is room for initiatives and ideas.
- You will work there with motivated and sincere colleagues who will welcome you warmly.
- They deliver quality products with a reliable and excellent image.
What you get in return of your effort