Production & Material Planner
Wat je gaat doen als Production & Material Planner
As a Production & Material Planner, your job is to manage agricultural product planning for efficient customer order fulfillment.
Your primary tasks and obligations will be:
- Coordinate with the Supervisor Production and submit purchase orders to external suppliers;
- Monitor delivery schedules and perform daily production planning, adjusting as needed;
- Control materials/components stock and execute stock-taking and cycle-count processes;
- Communicate order delays and plan emergency orders;
- Ensure optimum utilization and implement efficient production planning;
- Collaborate with Production & WHS teams, internal customers, and external suppliers;
- Work within operational instructions and provide regular reports on material and production planning.
We can discuss an extensive profile with you if you are eligible for this vacancy.
Wat wij zoeken in jou
The desired candidate for this role possesses strong analytical and decision making skills.
You are ideal for this job if you have the following competences:
- An educational attainment of MBO+ in Logistics and Supply Chain;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in simular function;
- Proficient in using Excel and MS Office applications;
- Fluent in English for effective communication in an international environment;
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team;
- Capability to thrive in high-pressure situations and meet deadlines.
Waar je als Production & Material Planner komt te werkenOur client offers an international organization, with respect for the culture of each individual and room for personal development. A job in a dynamic environment, where every day is different. Freedom to take initiatives and contribute ideas.
Wat je terugkrijgt voor jouw inzet
Our client is a solid employer and offers a package of employment conditions in line with the market.
Examples of this are:
- A salary of €3.500,- for someone with enough experience;
- Transportation reimbursement;
- 27 vacation days;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- An excellent retirement plan and comprehensive group health insurance.
Does this feature appeal to you? Then I would like to receive your application with your resume and motivation.
Do you have any questions? Then you can reach me at Milou@wematch.nu or 0623608483