What you will do as Product Engineer
As a product engineer you will be responsible for the design of pleasure craft inboard diesel engine systems.
The type of projects could include:
- New product development.
- Value Improvement projects.
- Quality improvement projects.
- Boat tests.
- Assembly Support.
- Marketing Enhancements.
Who are we looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical and/or automotive (or equivalent).
- Interest in/ affinity for marine recreational applications.
- Knowledge of CREO Pro engineer or similar 3D modeling software.
- Fluent English in speaking and writing.
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally.
- The ability to work both independently and in an engineering team.
- Self-motivator with strong attention to detail.
Where you will work asProduct Engineer
Our client is an international organisation with respect for everyone's culture and room for individual development. This is a job in a dynamic environment where every day is different.
- There is room for initiatives and ideas.
- You will work there with motivated and sincere colleagues who will welcome you warmly.
- They deliver quality products with a reliable and excellent image.
What you get in return of your effort