Product Development Engineer
What you will do as Product Development Engineer
In this position you will be responsible for the design, testing and implementation of compact tractor options and attachments from start till end.
The type of projects could include:
- New product development
- Value improvement projects
- Warranty reduction & quality improvement projects and assembly support.
A small, but growing team will welcome you with a healthy dose of motivation in the job and interest in you as a person. The team always strives for a good work/life balance and believes that enjoying work is crucial to enjoy life.
Who are we looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical and/or automotive (or equivalent) Engineering.
- Knowledge of 3D CAD design software and performing FEA’s.
- Fluent English in speaking and writing.
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally.
- The ability to work both independently and in an engineering team.
- Self-motivator with strong attention to detail.
Where you will work as Product Development Engineer
Our client is an international organization with respect for everyone's culture and room for individual development. This is a job in a dynamic environment where every day is different.
- There is room for initiatives and ideas.
- You will work there with motivated and sincere colleagues who will welcome you warmly.
- They deliver quality products with a reliable and excellent image.
What you get in return of your effort
Our client is a stable, solid employer and offers a package of employment conditions in line with the market.
- A salary between €3.400,- and €3.800,-.
- Flexible working hours.
- You grow not only in your work, but also as a person.
- People who come to work for our client also remain in service for a long time.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and do you want to be considered for this vacancy? Then we would very much like to receive your application, supplemented with your motivation and salary indication.
Do you have questions or comments? Mail or call with Cindy Tijsmans ; email@example.com | 0624529147