Inside Sales Support Assistant
Wat are you going to do as Inside Sales Support Assistant
Realizing operational continuity and sales objectives for specific customers accounts.
• Responsible for specified customer enquiries which are sales-, technical-, operational related in which the French language is a must and German an advantage
• Assists in setting up and maintaining a high standard service level for specified accounts
• Responsible for intensive customer care by regular contact, pro-actively and reactively,
discussing their (technical) enquiries, sales, prospective, market information, requirements and needs
• Participates in in-/external meetings for any Parts Business related issues
• Assists management in realizing departmental targets
• MBO-level 4 education in technical or commercial field
• 2-5 years front office experience, preferably in an operational logistics environment
• Interest, affinity with parts business
• Technical knowledge of diesel engines is preferred
• Customer focused and service orientated
• Good communication skills, interpretation level and cooperative state of mind
• Language skills: (native) French, English and Dutch
• Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word
Workbase is in Almere, therefore candidates should live within an acceptable distance.
Where wil jou as Inside Sales Support Assistant workThis company is a truly international organization, with respect for each individual's culture and room for individual development.
This company offers
A job in a dynamic environment, where every day is different. Freedom to take initiatives and express ideas. Motivated and open colleagues that will be pleased to welcome you. Quality products that have a reliable and excellent reputation. This is a stable and solid employer with labour conditions that conform to the market, incl. a flexible working time system.
Reply with your motivation letter, together with your CV. Any questions? Then mail ore call with Cindy Tijsmans; firstname.lastname@example.org 0624529147