Global Service Engineer
Are you service oriented? And do you think in solutions instead of problems? Then this is your vacancy!
What you will do as Global Service Engineer
- Offers first line support by contacting and communicating by telephone, CRM and personal visits to customers, discussing their service requirements, advising where necessary.
- Maintains contact with our client colleagues for customer concerns, technical support and warranty related issues.
- Troubleshooting and repair of technical concerns in the field.
- Coordinating of product service and warranty activities with sales engineers, application engineers and other members of Customer Support Department.
- Responsible for technical support to customers under departmental guidelines.
- All communications and interactions are managed, executed and registered in our client CRM.
- Identifies root cause of failure by investigating claimed engines and/or components.
- Supports workshop by creating more efficient way(s) of investigation(s) capabilities.
- Analysis of warranty claims and identifying concerns our customers are facing.
- Investigates service complaints, making recommendations for follow-up to the immediate Team lead First Line Technical support and Warranty Management and acts out the follow up.
- Participates in regular digital and face to face departmental meetings.
- Plans and implements improvements based on annual Department Plans.
Who are we looking for
- Mbo 4 level education in technical field.
- Such an 3+ year work experience in a similar position in a technical B2B environment.
- Preferably automotive experience / high level of electronic diagnostics.
- Proper English in reading, writing and speech.
- Excellent relationship management- and problem-solving skills.
- Positive and open mindset to understand different opinions and approaches.
Where you will work as Global Service Engineer
Our client is an international organization with respect for everyone's culture and room for individual development. This is a job in a dynamic environment where every day is different.
- There is room for initiatives and ideas.
- You will work there with motivated and sincere colleagues who will welcome you warmly.
- They deliver quality products with a reliable and excellent image.
What you get in return of your effort
Our client is a stable, solid employer and offers a package of employment conditions in line with the market.
- A salary between €3.400,- and €3.800,-.
- Flexible working hours.
- You grow not only in your work, but also as a person.
- People who come to work for our client also remain in service for a long time.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and do you want to be considered for this vacancy? Then we would very much like to receive your application, supplemented with your motivation and salary indication.
Do you have questions or comments? Mail or call with Nikki Jansen ; email@example.com | 0619373929