Emission Test Engineer
For our customer we are looking for an Emission Test Engineer for industrial diesel engines.
The exhaust emissions are to be measured with a PEMS unit (Portable Emission Measurement System) that is attached to the machine during operation of the machine.
Your taks will be:
- Design and arrange parts to connect the PEMS unit to the machine;
- Test preparation including test cycle definition and shipment of equipment to the test site;
- Conduct emission testing with PEMS unit according to the In-Service testing program;
- Provide technical advices about identified issues during the test and evaluates root causes;
- Solve any technical problems before, during and after engine emission tests on the machine;
- Control test equipment storage, functionality and maintenance schedule;
- Support engineering colleagues with engine installation tests at the customer
- Follow Engineering/Compliance policies and procedures.
Skills / Education:
Our customer would like you to have the following skills:
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering and/or automotive;
- Knowledge of engine, exhaust after-treatment systems and emissions;
- Minimum 3 years work experience, preferably in engine emissions testing and data acquisition emission systems;
- Good understanding of emission regulation test cycles;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team;
- Languages: written and spoken Dutch and English;
- Flexibility to travel within Europe.
About this company:
This company is a Japanese family owned business.They produce diesel engines and components, as well as agricultural machinery, mini-excavators and micro cogeneration units. The engines are used in a wide range of applications for the agricultural, industrial construction and marine markets, both commercial and pleasure.
Approximately twenty two thousand people work for the group in Asia, the Americas and Europe.
Their activities include the sales of diesel engines, agricultural machinery and micro cogeneration units to the European and African markets, the assembly of marine engines and the sales and supply of spare parts.
Our customer is known as a well-established brand and is an international operating and thinking organisation where different cultures and nationalities are appreciated.
This company offers:
- An international organisation with respect for each individual's culture and room for individual development;
- A job in a dynamic environment, where every day is different;
- Freedom to take initiatives and express ideas;
- Motivated and open colleagues who will welcome you;
- Quality products that have a reliable and excellent reputation.
- This is a stable and solid employer with labour conditions that conform to the market, including a flexible working time system.
Mail your application letter, together with your cv if you like to apply.