E-Learning Content developer
What you will do as E-Learning Content developer
You will develop and maintain e-learning content for internal- and external customers, mainly for technical products, to assure a high knowledge- and quality level throughout the service network.
- Designs and develops courses, classes and curricula, mainly for Web Based Training (WBT).
- Analyzes client and employee learning needs and partners with subject matter experts and business management to provide input for course content.
- Creates, manages, and delivers engaging training content across multiple mediums and multiple learning styles.
- Utilizes technical and creative writing skills to engage course participants.
- Designs and develops E-learnings using authoring tools, like Articulate Storyline and/or Adobe.
- Creates animations, edit photos and videos synchronized with spoken text in multiple languages.
- Publishes the e-learnings on the global e-learning platform (Learning Management System).
- Maintains and/or adjusts existing online courses based upon quality guidelines, evaluation results and reported issues.
- Management and administration of training programs including trainees and their certifications.
- Supports promotion of the e-learning platform externally and internally.
Who are we looking for
Our client wishes you to have the following skills:
- Proven ability to think and work at bachelor level.
- Proven skills and knowledge in learning and development.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working as a learning course developer in a B2B environment, preferably in a similar complex and international technical environment.
- Experience in working with e-learning tools such as Articulate Storyline as well as digital media editing tools and learning management system (SABA.
- Computer skills MS Office.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Technical knowledge in or affinity with technical products (like mechanical engineering, automotive, machinery or electronics).
- Able to work independently as well as working efficiently with team members.
- Didactic skills, in particular for visual and textual content, using video/photo equipment.
Where you will work asThis company is a truly international organization, with respect for each individual's culture and room for individual development.
What you get in return of your effort
Our client is a stable, solid employer and offers a competitive employment conditions package.
- The salary is scaled between gross €3.760,- and €4.200,-.
- They have also a flexibele working hours arrange.
- People who work here usually stay there for a very long time, there is little turnover.
- In addition to career opportunities, there are also opportunities for personal development.
Is this your new job? Then we invite you to apply with a recent CV and motivation.
Do you have any questions? Mail or call with Cindy Tijsmans ; Cindy@wematch.nu / 0624529147