Digital Marketing Specialist
What are the activities for the Digital Marketing SpecialistFor the Brand & Promotion department of our customer we are looking to recruit a: Digital Marketing Specialist.
To develop, expand and optimize the company's digital communication in line with the global communication strategy and brand guidelines, in order to optimally position the organization externally and contribute to brand awareness and realization of commercial objectives.
Summary position description:
Digital Marketing campaigns:
- Supports the development and implementation of the digital marketing and social media strategy in the region
Key metrics and analysis:
- Collects, selects, structures, combines and interprets external and internal digital data, information and developments by working closely with the sales teams.
- Contributes to the redesign and migration of the multilingual websites and coordinates with the web developer, UX expert, translation company, text writers and
Other marketing projects:
- Contributes to the development and implementation of new marketing products, processes or standards that will have impact on the achievement of functional results.
- Defines, plans, manages, and executes assigned Marketing-related projects, within the project management guidelines.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Marketing
- 3+ years of digital campaigns experience preferably in B2B environment
- Experience with SEO & SEA and website optimization
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Tag Manager & Hotjar)
- Experience with automation systems & demand generation tools
- Master in WordPress, some knowledge of HTML
- Fluency in English and Dutch
Candidates must live in the Netherlands and have a permanent residence- and work permit.
Where you will work as Digital Marketing SpecialistThis company is a truly international organization, with respect for each individual's culture and room for individual development.
What you get in return for your commitment
A job in a dynamic environment, where every day is different. Freedom to take initiatives and express ideas. Motivated and open colleagues that will be pleased to welcome you. Quality products that have a reliable and excellent reputation. This is a stable and solid employer with labour conditions that conform to the market, incl. a flexible working time system.
Reply with your motivation letter, together with your CV.
Then mail ore call with Cindy Tijsmans; firstname.lastname@example.org 0624529147