Back Office Sales Specialist
What you will do as Back Office Sales SpecialistTogether with your colleagues you will manage order, logistics and invoicing processes. For delivery of products to customers and establishing delivery performance and financial control. Management and maintenance of electronic ordering system. Direct collaboration with the regional sales office with regards to order forecasting and intake.
Who are we looking forThis is a position that requires you to stand firm. The orders have to be processed from start to finish so consists of several processes. Constant thinking, enough variety, but it does require someone who can multitask and is resistant to stress.
• Graduate with Bachelor
• Recent experience in a sales back-office position
• The right attitude to support others
• Very good communication skills in English, mastering other languages (Spanish/French) is welcome.
Where you will work as Back Office Sales Specialist
Our client is an international organization with respect for everyone's culture and room for individual development. This is a job in a dynamic environment where every day is different.
- There is room for initiatives and ideas.
- You will work there with motivated and sincere colleagues who will welcome you warmly.
- They deliver quality products with a reliable and excellent image.
What you get in return of your effort
Our client is a stable, solid employer and offers a package of employment conditions in line with the market.
- A salary between €3.400,- and €3.800,-.
- Flexible working hours.
- You grow not only in your work, but also as a person.
- People who come to work for our client also remain in service for a long time.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and do you want to be considered for this vacancy? Then we would very much like to receive your application, supplemented with your motivation and salary indication.
Do you have questions or comments? Mail or call with Nikki Jansen ; email@example.com | 0619373929